Goa is one of the most popular ‘beach’ destinations of India, for it is widely known for its number of finest beaches. Some of the popular beaches are Anjuna Beach, Arambol Beach, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach, Colva Beach, Dona Paula, Majorda Beach, Mandrem Beach, Miramar, Morjim Beach, Palolem Beach, Sinquerim Beach, Vagator Beach and Varca Beach. Churches, temples and Heritage buildings also add a feather to Goa’s attraction. Goa falls in the Western India. Every year lakhs of visitors from India and abroad visit Goa. The capital city Goa is Panji. Town with the largest population is Vasco da Gama. Goa was ruled by Portuguese for years and hence you can see the blend of its culture in the Goan life-style. Goa is the smallest state of India. It has only two districts – North Goa & South Goa. Apart from tourists, Goa is the popular destination for Indian Film Industry – Bollywood. It also has rich flora and fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range, which is classified as a biodiversity hotspot.
How to reach
Reach by Bus / Train / Flight
- Adventure Games
- Night View
Places to visit
- Night View
During the camp We provide Accommodation in tents/Huts/Hotel on sharing Basis. There will be Separate tents/huts/Rooms for girls and boys. The Sanitary facility also Separates at the Campsite.
Hygienic Vegetarian food provided during the camping as per the diet expert suggestion and as per requirement of the Atmosphere. Jain food will also possible with prior request at the campsite.
During the camping there will be no any extra charges of the Transportation when visiting the mentions places. Sightseeing is Included in the Packages.
- No sleeping material provided during the journey.
- Drinking water managed by the participants during the journey.
- Luggage is the first responsibility of participants during the journey.
Extra charges on participants for any other adventure activity during sightseeing.
All Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information and compulsory attach recent color passport size photograph with a photocopy of id proof. The Best Suggestion to bring original id proof for safety purpose during the journey and camping.
For the confirmation and booking participant have to pay 50% amount of full fees to the office at a time, the rest of the amount should be complete before 30 days of camping date.Payment should be cash or Cheques/DD in favor of SKY HIGH ADVENTURE CLUB PVT. LTD.,
* For Online booking participant must pay the full Payment.
- Medical kit with necessary and regular medicine would be available at the campsite, first aid box would be carried by Team leader. Any type of medical emergencies would be treated by the nearest available doctor or hospital.
- Photography and video shooting would be shot by our experts. Participate get all data from the office.
- Motivational and Inspirational session for physical and mental development.
- All information and guidelines about Mountaineering, Adventure courses, Equipments, Carrier.
Instructions and suggestions
The Best Suggestion of camping for the packing luggage, We suggest to carry a Rucksack that is easier to carry. Camera, Binocular, Purse, Water bottle, cap, torch, goggles., easy to carry in a small carry bag. Minimum luggage for best journey.
- Sports Shoes
- 2-3 Pair socks
- Water Bottle
- Carry Bag
- Pocket Dairy & Pen
- Full Sleeve shirt or T-shirt
- Torch & Cap
- Sanitary Requisites
Most valuable and very useful certificate will be issued to all participate. Special Certificate issued to teachers and guardians also.
All Participants are requested to read Terms and Conditions before participating in any camp.