Manali is one of most popular hill stations of India. It falls in the state of Himachal Pradesh and is at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley, near the northen end of the Kullu valley. The small town is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin. Manali can be reached from Delhi by National Highway NH 1 up to Chandigarh and from there by national highway NH21 that passes through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu towns. The road distance from Delhi to Chandigarh is 260 km and from Chandigarh to Manali is 273 km. The total distance from Delhi to Manali thus is 533 km. Manali is not easily approachable by Rail. The nearest broad gauge railheads are at Chandigarh (275 km - 171 mi). The nearest airport is at Bhuntar town, situated on NH21 about 50 km south of Manali and 10 km. south of Kullu town. Places of interest are Jagat sukh, Arjun Gufa, Rohtang Pass, Rahala Water falls, Solang valley, Nehru kund, Vashist hot water springs and Temples, Mountaineering Institute, Manali Tibetan Monasteries, Club house, Manu temple, Hadimba temple, Kothi, Great Himalayan National Park and Manali Sanctury.
In the state of Himachal Pradesh and is at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft)
How to reach
Delhi or Ambala by Train
From Delhi / Ambala to Manali by Bus
Places to visit
During the camp We provide Accommodation in tents/Hotel on sharing Basis. There will be Separate tents/Rooms for girls and boys. The Sanitary facility also Separates at the Campsite.
Hygienic Vegetarian food provided during the camping as per the diet expert suggestion and as per requirement of the Atmosphere. Jain food will also possible with prior request at the campsite.
During the camping there will be no any extra charges of the Transportation when visiting the mentions places. Sightseeing is Included in the Packages.
- No sleeping material provided during the journey.
- Drinking water managed by the participants during the journey.
- Luggage is the first responsibility of participants during the journey.
All Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information and compulsory attach recent color passport size photograph with a photocopy of id proof. The Best Suggestion to bring original id proof for safety purpose during the journey and camping.
For the confirmation and booking participant have to pay 50% amount of full fees to the office at a time, the rest of the amount should be complete before 30 days of camping date.Payment should be cash or Cheques/DD in favor of SKY HIGH ADVENTURE CLUB PVT. LTD.
* For Online booking participant must pay the full Payment.
- Medical kit with necessary and regular medicine would be available at the campsite, first aid box would be carried by Team leader. Any type of medical emergencies would be treated by the nearest available doctor or hospital.
- Photography and video shooting would be shot by our experts. Participate get all data from the office.
- Motivational and Inspirational session for physical and mental development.
- All information and guidelines about Mountaineering, Adventure courses, Equipments, Carrier.
Instructions and suggestions
The Best Suggestion of camping for the packing luggage, We suggest to carry a Rucksack that is easier to carry. Camera, Binocular, Purse, Water bottle, cap, torch, goggles., easy to carry in a small carry bag. Minimum luggage for best journey.
- Sports Shoes
- 2-3 Pair socks
- Water Bottle
- Carry Bag
- Pocket Dairy & Pen
- Full Sleeve shirt or T-shirt
- Torch & Cap
- Sanitary Requisites
Most valuable and very useful certificate will be issued to all participate. Special Certificate issued to teachers and guardians also.
All Participants are requested to read Terms and Conditions before participating in any camp.