Mussoorie is a hill station (approx. 6,170 ft) falling in Dehradun District of Indian state of Uttarakhand, located 35 kms. from Dehradun and 290 kms. from New Delhi. Mussoorie is popularly known as the Queen of the Hills, situated in the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges. The highest point is Lal Tibba with a height of over 2,290 metres (7,510 ft). Along with tourist attractions, Mussoorie also has various educational institutions. It has a nature walk known as "Camel's Back Road". This road takes its name from a rocky outcrop in the shape of a camel's hump. There is also "Gun Hill" where a cannon was used to sound out mid day for many years. Gun Hill is accessible by the cable car on the Mall road. Kempty Falls is a nice picnic spot. Company Garden is popular tourist destination. Places of interest include Nahata Estate, Lake Mist, Municipal Garden, Mussoorie Lake, Bhatta Falls, Jharipani Fall, Mossy Fall, Sir George Everest's House, Nag Devta Temple, Jwalaji Temple (Benog Hill), Cloud End and Van Chetna Kendra.
In the State of Uttarakhand
How to reach
Reach by Bus / Train / Flight
- Night Trek
- Adventure Games
Places to visit
- Kampty Waterfall
- Sight Seen
During the Camping / Expedition We provide Accommodation in tents/Huts/Hotel on sharing Basis. There will be Separate tents/huts/Rooms for girls and boys. The Sanitary facility also separates at the Campsite.
Hygienic Vegetarian food provided during the Camping / Expedition as per the diet expert suggestion and as per requirement of the Atmosphere. Jain food will also possible with prior request at the Campsite.
During the Camping / Expedition there will be no any extra charges of the Transportation when visiting the mentions places. Sightseeing is Included in the Packages.
- No sleeping material provided during the journey.
- Drinking water managed by the participants during the journey.
- Luggage is the first responsibility of participants during the journey.
Extra charges on participants for any other adventure activity during Sight Seen.
All Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information and compulsory attach recent color passport size photograph with a photocopy of id proof. The Best Suggestion to bring original id proof for safety purpose during the journey and camping
For the confirmation and booking participant have to pay 50% amount of full fees to the office at a time, the rest of the amount should be complete before 30 days of camping date. Payment should be cash or Cheque/DD in favor of SKY HIGH ADVENTURE CLUB PVT. LTD.
* For Online booking participant must pay the full Payment.
- Medical kit with necessary and regular medicine would be available at the campsite, first aid box would be carried by Team leader. Any type of medical emergencies would be treated by the nearest available doctor or hospital.
- Photography and video shooting would be shot by our experts. Participate get all data from the office.
- Motivational and Inspirational session for physical and mental development.
- All information and guidelines about Mountaineering, Adventure courses, Equipments, Carrier.
Instructions and suggestions
The Best Suggestion of Camping / Expedition for the packing luggage, We suggest to carry a Rucksack that is easier to carry. Camera, Binocular, Purse, Water bottle, cap, torch, goggles, easy to carry in a small carry bag. Minimum luggage for best journey.
- Sports Shoes
- 2-3 Pair socks
- Water Bottle
- Carry Bag
- Pocket Dairy & Pen
- Full Sleeve shirt or T-shirt
- Torch & Cap
- Sanitary Requisites
Most valuable and very useful certificate will be issued to all participate. Special Certificate issued to teachers and guardians also.
All Participants are requested to read Terms and Conditions before Participating in any Camp / Expedition.