Munnar is a town & a hill station, in the state of Kerala, India, situated at around 5249 ft above sea level, in Western Ghats range of mountains. The name Munnar is believed to depict the meaning of “three rivers”, referring to amalgamation of Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. The nearest major railway stations are at Ernakulam and Aluva (approximately 140 kilometres). The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport, which is 105 kilometres away. Interesting place of interest are: Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Anamudi, Devikulam, Attukal Waterfalls, Nyayamakad, Photo Point, Muniyara Dolmens,Pothemadu Point, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Top Station, Tea Museum, Marayoor Sandalwood Forests, Blossom Park, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary and Lakkom Water Falls. Owing to its salubrious climate, Munnar remains a most hospitable holiday destination almost throughout the year.
In the State of Kerala.
How to reach
Reach to Munnar by Bus / Train / Flight
- Adventure Games
- Sight Seen
Places to visit
- Local Sightseen
- Jungle View
- Echo Point
- Kundala Lake
- Top Station
- Tea Museum
- Marayoor Sandalwood Forests
- Blossom Park
- Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
During the camp We provide Accommodation in tents/Huts/Hotel on sharing Basis. There will be Separate tents/huts/Rooms for girls and boys. The Sanitary facility also Separates at the Campsite.
Hygienic Vegetarian food provided during the camping as per the diet expert suggestion and as per requirement of the Atmosphere. Jain food will also possible with prior request at the campsite.
During the camping there will be no any extra charges of the Transportation when visiting the mentions places. Sightseeing is Included in the Packages.
- No sleeping material provided during the journey.
- Drinking water managed by the participants during the journey.
- Luggage is the first responsibility of participants during the journey.
Extra charges on participants for any other adventure activity during sightseeing.
All Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information and compulsory attach recent color passport size photograph with a photocopy of id proof. The Best Suggestion to bring original id proof for safety purpose during the journey and camping.
For the confirmation and booking participant have to pay 50% amount of full fees to the office at a time, the rest of the amount should be complete before 30 days of camping date.Payment should be cash or Cheques/DD in favor of SKY HIGH ADVENTURE CLUB PVT. LTD.,
* For Online booking participant must pay the full Payment.
- Medical kit with necessary and regular medicine would be available at the campsite, first aid box would be carried by Team leader. Any type of medical emergencies would be treated by the nearest available doctor or hospital.
- Photography and video shooting would be shot by our experts. Participate get all data from the office.
- Motivational and Inspirational session for physical and mental development.
- All information and guidelines about Mountaineering, Adventure courses, Equipments, Carrier.
Instructions and suggestions
The Best Suggestion of camping for the packing luggage, We suggest to carry a Rucksack that is easier to carry. Camera, Binocular, Purse, Water bottle, cap, torch, goggles., easy to carry in a small carry bag. Minimum luggage for best journey.
- Sports Shoes
- 2-3 Pair socks
- Water Bottle
- Carry Bag
- Pocket Dairy & Pen
- Full Sleeve shirt or T-shirt
- Torch & Cap
- Sanitary Requisites
Most valuable and very useful certificate will be issued to all participate. Special Certificate issued to teachers and guardians also.
All Participants are requested to read Terms and Conditions before participating in any camp.