Nainital is a hill station falling in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is situated at the altitude of 2,084 meters (6,837 ft) above sea level. This hill station is set in a valley, approximately two miles in circumference and is surrounded by splendid mountains, of which the highest are Naina (8,579 ft) on the north, Deopatha (7,999 ft) on the west, and Ayarpatha (7,474 ft) on the south. It is also believed that The Naini Lake is one of the 64 Shakti Peeths, or religious sites where parts of the charred body of Sati (Parvati) fell on earth while being carried by Lord Shiva. Among the major authors who referred to Nainital in their writings were Rudyard Kipling, Munshi Premchand, Yashpal, Jainendra Kumar, Rahul Sankrityayan and Jim Corbett. There are a number of libraries in the Nainital area. Places of interest in Nainital are Nainital Lake, Naina Devi Temple, St. John in the Wilderness, Governor's House, Snow View (7450 ft), Naini Peak, Tiffin Top, High Court of Uttarakhand and Eco Cave Gardens. Other places in surrounding area are Bhimtal Lake, Sattal, Khurpa Tal, Naukuchia Tal, Hanumangarhi, Mahesh Khan FRH and Ghorakhal.
How to reach
By train kathgodam (pick up point)...
- Climbing, Rappelling, Bouldring
- Team Building Exercise (Trust Fall, Spider Web, Plank walk, etc)
- Rope Course (Burma Bridge, Suspense traverses, Commando Net) & Zorb Ball
- Kilburi Trek 7 Kms. (Jungle trek)
- Night trek
Places to visit
- Visit High Altitude Zoo.
- Town visit & Shopping
- Naina Peak
During the camp We provide Accommodation in tents on sharing Basis. There will be Separate tents for girls and boys. The Sanitary facility also Separates at the Campsite.
Hygienic Vegetarian food provided during the camping as per the diet expert suggestion and as per requirement of the Atmosphere. Jain food will also possible with prior request at the campsite.
During the camping there will be no any extra charges of the Transportation when visiting the mentions places. Sightseeing is Included in the Packages.
- No sleeping material provided during the journey.
- Drinking water managed by the participants during the journey.
- Luggage is the first responsibility of participants during the journey.
All Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information and compulsory attach recent color passport size photograph with a photocopy of id proof. The Best Suggestion to bring original id proof for safety purpose during the journey and camping.
For the confirmation and booking participant have to pay 30% amount of full fees to the office at a time, the rest of the amount should be complete before 15 days of camping date.Payment should be cash or Cheques/DD in favor of SKY HIGH ADVENTURE CLUB PVT. LTD.,
* For Online booking participant must pay the full Payment.
- Medical kit with necessary and regular medicine would be available at the campsite, first aid box would be carried by Team leader. Any type of medical emergencies would be treated by the nearest available doctor or hospital.
- Photography and videography would be shot by our experts. Participate get all data from the office.
- Motivational and Inspirational session for physical and mental development.
- All information and guidelines about Mountaineering, Adventure courses, Equipments, Carrier.
Instructions and suggestions
The Best Suggestion of camping for the packing luggage, We suggest to carry a Rucksack that is easier to carry. Camera, Binocular, Purse, Water bottle, cap, torch, goggles., easy to carry in a small carry bag. Minimum luggage for best journey.
- Sports Shoes
- 2-3 Pair socks
- Water Bottle
- Carry Bag
- Pocket Dairy & Pen
- Full Sleeve shirt or T-shirt
- Torch & Cap
- Sanitary Requisites
Most valuable and very useful certificate will be issued to all participate. Special Certificate issued to teachers and guardians also.
All Participants are requested to read Terms and Conditions before participating in any camp.