Pachmarhi is a hill station of Madhya Pradesh situated on a large plateau Mahadeo hills of Satpura ranges. It is widely known as “Queen of Satpura”. Pachmarhi lies in Hoshangabad district of among all tourist spots of Madhya Pradesh, Pachmarhi is the most favorite tourist spot among domestic tourists of India. Mostly it is visited by domestic tourists from all over the India specially from Maharashtra, Gujarat, West Bengal. Pachmarhi sightseeing is of 2-3 days long. Satpura National Park is also another attraction for Pachmarhi visitors as Tigers are there in Park.
Pachmarhi is a hill station of Madhya Prades
How to reach
By bus or By train to Pipariya
Pipariya to Panchmarhi Tempo Travelers
- Burma Bridge
- Ladder Climbing
- Wheel Climbing
- Rope Up
Places to visit
- Jata Shankar, Pandav Caves, Handi Khoh, Bee – Fall.
- Priyadarshini, Bade Mahadev, Gupt Mahadev.
- Rajendra Giri, Apsara Vihar, Rock Painting.
- Dhoopgarh, Dutch Fall.
- Satpura National Park, Echo Point.
- Tent Accommodation for Student
- Hotel Accommodation for Family
- Food 100% Hygienic & pure Vagiterian
- Jain food also possible after informing advance.
Hygienic Vegetarian food provided during the camping as per the diet expert suggestion and as per requirement of the Atmosphere. Jain food will also possible with prior request at the campsite.
During the camping there will be no any extra charges of the Transportation when visiting the mentions places. Sightseeing is Included in the Packages.
- No sleeping material provided during the journey.
- Drinking water managed by the participants during the journey.
- Luggage is the first responsibility of participants during the journey.
Extra charges on participants for any other adventure activity during sightseeing.
All Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information and compulsory attach recent color passport size photograph with a photocopy of id proof. The Best Suggestion to bring original id proof for safety purpose during the journey and camping.
For the confirmation and booking participant have to pay 50% amount of full fees to the office at a time, the rest of the amount should be complete before 30 days of camping date.Payment should be cash or Cheques/DD in favor of SKY HIGH ADVENTURE CLUB PVT. LTD.
For Online booking participant must pay the full Payment.
- Medical kit with necessary and regular medicine would be available at the campsite, first aid box would be carried by Team leader. Any type of medical emergencies would be treated by the nearest available doctor or hospital.
- Photography and video shooting would be shot by our experts. Participate get all data from the office.
- Motivational and Inspirational session for physical and mental development.
- All information and guidelines about Mountaineering, Adventure courses, Equipments, Carrier.
Instructions and suggestions
The Best Suggestion of camping for the packing luggage, We suggest to carry a Rucksack that is easier to carry. Camera, Binocular, Purse, Water bottle, cap, torch, goggles., easy to carry in a small carry bag. Minimum luggage for best journey.
- Sports Shoes
- 2-3 Pair socks
- Water Bottle
- Carry Bag
- Pocket Dairy & Pen
- Full Sleeve shirt or T-shirt
- Torch & Cap
- Sanitary Requisites
Most valuable and very useful certificate will be issued to all participate. Special Certificate issued to teachers and guardians also.
All Participants are requested to read Terms and Conditions before participating in any camp.