A quick snow trek to the high altitude lake
A blazing blue Brighu Lake sits snug between two high-altitude ridges towards the east of Rohtang Pass. One of the many glacial lakes in Kullu Valley, this lake makes for a perfect weekend trek and is well- suited for families. The remarkable thing about this trek is that one can reach an impressive altitude of 14,000 feet and experience snow over just second day of trekking! To add to that, the camping grounds at Rola Kholi and Pandu Ropa offer dream-like views to wake up to.
Bhrigu Lake is just 14 km away from the road-head of Gulaba. On a bright sunny day, the lake is a saturated shade of forget-me-not blue. During winter, the lake, covered in snow, will leave unforgettable images in your mind.
People who love to see snow will feel at home on Day 2. Generous patches of snow lay splayed on the trail from Rola Kholi to Bhrigu Lake.
In the State of Himachal Pradesh
- High Altitude Trek
- Camp Fire
Places to visit
- Hidimba Temple
- Manu Mandir
- Solang Valley
During the camp We provide Accommodation in tents/Huts/Hotel on sharing Basis. There will be Separate tents/huts/Rooms for girls and boys. The Sanitary facility also Separates at the Campsite.
Hygienic Vegetarian food provided during the camping as per the diet expert suggestion and as per requirement of the Atmosphere. Jain food will also possible with prior request at the Campsite
During the Camping there will be no any extra charges of the Transportation when visiting the mentions places. Sightseeing is Included in the Packages.
- No sleeping material provided during the journey.
- Drinking water managed by the participants during the journey.
- Luggage is the first responsibility of participants during the journey.
Extra charges on participants for any other adventure activity during Sight Seen.
All Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information and compulsory attach recent color passport size photograph with a photocopy of id proof. The Best Suggestion to bring original id proof for safety purpose during the journey and camping.
For the confirmation and booking participant have to pay 50% amount of full fees to the office at a time, the rest of the amount should be complete before 30 days of camping date. Payment should be cash or Cheque/DD in favor of SKY HIGH ADVENTURE CLUB PVT. LTD.
* For Online booking participant must pay the full Payment.
- Medical kit with necessary and regular medicine would be available at the campsite, first aid box would be carried by Team leader. Any type of medical emergencies would be treated by the nearest available doctor or hospital.
- Photography and video shooting would be shot by our experts. Participate get all data from the office.
- Motivational and Inspirational session for physical and mental development.
- All information and guidelines about Mountaineering, Adventure courses, Equipments, Carrier.
Instructions and suggestions
The Best Suggestion of Camping / Expedition for the packing luggage, We suggest to carry a Rucksack that is easier to carry. Camera, Binocular, Purse, Water bottle, cap, torch, goggles, easy to carry in a small carry bag. Minimum luggage for best journey.
- Sports Shoes
- 2-3 Pair socks
- Water Bottle
- Carry Bag
- Pocket Dairy & Pen
- Full Sleeve shirt or T-shirt
- Torch & Cap
- Sanitary Requisites
Most valuable and very useful certificate will be issued to all participate. Special Certificate issued to teachers and guardians also.
All Participants are requested to read Terms and Conditions before Participating in any Camp / Expedition.